Thursday 2 January 2014

New Year, Indie Life and Unemployment

Wow, 2014 already...
The time flies by so fast.
Happy new year to everybody who might read this ;)

My work on "Dork Tales" is on kind of a hiatus at the moment because I am not good at motivating myself to work without clear goals and "pressure", meaning people depending on me or other factors that motivates me form the outside. I tried to find ways to keep me motivated but working at home with too many distractions (like YouTube and my Steam backlog) prevented me from really working much on the game at all. The indie life seems not really made for me after all. I have no problem working with other people in teams but apparently not on my own...

After getting my certificate in Game Programming in November, I'm still looking for a job in the games industry and live on unemployment money for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment